i hate it when paper falls off your desk and it just slides off into the next continent
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow she’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me
this is ur pilot speaking……..fuck u
The Modern-Day Princess - from the concept to the final product
isn’t it weird how with some people you never run out of things to talk about but with others it’s like you always end up talking about the weather
writing is hard
Modern Day Greek Gods - Interpretations of the Olympic Pantheon (plus a few more!)
Click these links for descriptions of each character:
Holy crap! Finally finished, and here’s the masterpost! I’ve had so much fun with all of these. It was a great exercise in character design and I really got into it (lol originally I was only going to do Hera and Zeus). Thanks for all the lovely comments and encouragement on this project!
Now onto the next!
(also sorry because I know I’ve been spamming you with the last ones all day)
shameless self reblog because whoa I did not expect so many people to like this
“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.” -Walt DisneyThe combination of your Sun sign and Moon sign produces a personality that is never content with earthy, materialistic, or mundane goals. Your stride is long, smoothly sweeping, and unwilling to settle…
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU. AND DID YOU KNOW THAT THAT WALT DISNEY QUOTE IS MY FAVORITE QUOTE!?